August 12, 2016 Darrilyn Di Nardo Bergen Community College 7:30-8:30am
The Division of Continuing Education, Corporate & Public Sector Training at Bergen Community College
Darrilyn is the Program Supervisor at Bergen Community College’s Institute for Learning in Retirement (ILR). She will talk on the amazing opportunities offered through the Division of Continuing Education, Cooperate & Public Sector Training.
• Institute for Learning in Retirement (ILR): provides a broad range of educational and intellectual opportunities to mature learners in the Northern Jersey community.
• The Center for Corporate and Public Sector Training: offers targeted programs in the business community that have immediate applicability to the everyday challenges employee’s face.
• Certificate Programs: an array of top-notch certificate programs are offered from OSHA and Fashion Design to Personal Development and many more.
• Small Business Development Center (SBDC): a non-profit organization that assists small to medium sized businesses (start-ups and established businesses) with succeeding in today’s environment.
• Summer Youth Programs: a wide array of summer programs for Kids and Teens are offered, from fun and enriching camp activities (ages 7 to 16), to summer high school (academic) programs.
Bergen Community College’s Division of Continuing Education, Corporate and Public Sector Training offers community members – from foodies to fashionistas and industry – the chance to learn new skills through certificate programs, classes and specialized programs. The division supports business owners and entrepreneurs through customized corporate training programs, access to the Bergen Small Business Development Center and the FUSE co-working space. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also through the division, approximately 450 Bergen County residents enroll in the College’s Lois E. Marshall Institute for Learning in Retirement, which provides lifelong learning opportunities for the 55+ population. The program offers courses in dozens of interest areas for a nominal cost. Volunteer instructors include Bergen faculty, area historians and other topic experts. For more information on ILR, email email@example.com.
Rotary Club of The Palisades, NJ meets Friday mornings at 7:30 at the Gotham City Diner, 550 Bergen Boulevard, Ridgefield, and the first Tuesday of each month at Dante’s Place, 373 Broad Ave., Leonia. Meetings last one hour. All participants buy their own meal. Contact Philip Wilson with questions at WilsonPhilipE@Gmail.com or at 201-956-8509.