Anthony Vassallo, M.D.: Emergency MedicineMarch 11, 2016 7:30 am - 8:30 am
Leonia's own Anthony Vassallo, M.D. on Emergency Medicine
- College: Columbia University, New York, NY
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (now Rutgers), Newark, NJ
- Residency: Brooklyn Hospital Center, Downtown Brooklyn, NY
- Board Certifications: ABEM
- Interests: Cooking, Traveling, Crossword Puzzles
Dr. Vassallo was born and raised in New Jersey, attending nursery through medical school there, save for college at Columbia University in the City. He has been an attending at SIUH since 2007 serving at one time serving as director of medical education. Currently he is the Medical Director of the Emergency Department Observation Unit, as well as Director of the Oral Board Review Course at Hilton Head.
Dr. Vassallo is an avid sports fan who's favorite team is admittedly the New York Mets. He coaches high school soccer in his hometown and lives in NJ with his wife, three sons aged 1, 3 and 5 and a cat named Guinness.
Gotham City Diner
550 Bergen Boulevard
Ridgefield, NJ 07657