Darrilyn Di Nardo: Bergen County Community CollegeAugust 12, 2016 7:30 am - 8:30 am
Darrilyn is the Program Supervisor at Bergen Community College’s Institute for Learning in Retirement (ILR). She will talk on the amazing opportunities offered through the Division of Continuing Education, Cooperate & Public Sector Training.
• Institute for Learning in Retirement (ILR): provides a broad range of educational and intellectual opportunities to mature learners in the Northern Jersey community.
• The Center for Corporate and Public Sector Training: offers targeted programs in the business community that have immediate applicability to the everyday challenges employee’s face.
• Certificate Programs: an array of top-notch certificate programs are offered from OSHA and Fashion Design to Personal Development and many more.
• Small Business Development Center (SBDC): a non-profit organization that assists small to medium sized businesses (start-ups and established businesses) with succeeding in today’s environment.
• Summer Youth Programs: a wide array of summer programs for Kids and Teens are offered, from fun and enriching camp activities (ages 7 to 16), to summer high school (academic) programs.